- Note that this is a manually-edited list; it may not be up to date. For a better idea of who is an admin, including who is active, go to Special:Listusers/sysop.
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
HDM Wiki AdminsEdit
Active admins are coded magenta. Inactive admins (still have the privilege but no longer post) and former admins (no longer have the privilege) are coded blue. Wikia staff and VSTF are coded green. Bots are coded orange. This list does not include former admins nor staff.
- Lenalia Row (bureaucrat, inactive; formerly Rowan Salazar)
- Amyosaurus (bureaucrat)
- ArgentFir (admin; formerly Lucyperihelion)
- evilquoll (bureaucrat; formerly RobertATfm)
- Musical33 (admin)
Bots (none except possibly the first of these have admin rights)Edit
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki. Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
How do I use administrator powers?Edit
See Help:Administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.
Staff and JanitorsEdit
Some Wikia staff members have full access to all Wikia. They will be shown in Special:Listusers/staff on any wiki. Wikia janitors have limited administrator access to all Wikia for cleanup purposes. These users will be shown on Special:Listusers/janitor on any Wikia. Please see Help:Contacting Wikia for details on how to contact Wikia staff.
What can administrators not do?Edit
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.