How to nominate:
- First, nominate an article you find is worthy of featured status, putting it at the bottom of the list below using the template provided below; see criteria on the featured articles page.
- Others will object to the nomination if they disagree that the article is good enough; they will then supply reasons for doing so, and ways to improve the article (errors, style, organization, images, notability, sources).
- Supporters adjust the article until the objectors (with reasonable objections) are satisfied.
- Be sure to place sign in the "Nominated by" line when the nomination is posted for voting.
How to vote:
- See also: Voting Policy
- Before doing anything, be sure to read the article completely, keeping a sharp eye out for mistakes.
- Afterwards, compare the article to the criteria on the featured articles page, and then either support or object the article's nomination.
- If you object, please supply concrete reasons for doing so, and how it can be improved.
- As stated above, any objections will be looked upon by the nominator, supporters, and anyone willing to improve the article, and action will be taken to please the objectors. Do not strike other users' objections; it is up to the objector to review the changes and strike if they are satisfied.
- Once an article has a total of at least two supports and no objections, the article will be added to the list of featured articles and be queued to appear on the main page.
- No nominator may vote for their own nominations.
===[[Article being nominated]]=== * '''Nominator:''' ~~~~ * '''Nomination comments:''' ====Support==== ====Object==== ====Comments==== ----
- Nominator: 15:54, February 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Nomination comments: This page has been significantly improved recently to include more images, sections and information
- I personally think Lee's article could be expanded tremendously before being considered one of the best articles the wiki has to offer. His personality & traits section is quite lacking, and I believe his biography could be expanded to include more from the trilogy events. He would also need a much longer introduction paragraph because that's the part that would be featured on the main page. --MusicaLƎƎ (talk) 19:45, October 29, 2018 (UTC)
- I would also like to point out that it does not meet the length requirement of being at least 1000 words long. There is plenty of material on Lee Scoresby that is still not on his page (which I am realizing as I reread The Subtle Knife). --MusicaLƎƎ (talk) 21:32, January 9, 2019 (UTC)
- It's relatively close so it shouldn't take too much work to fix that. I will hopefully be working on fixing up those patches a bit more. However, I don't think there are many articles with 1000 words (estimation from Special:Longpages). This article should hopefully be up to scratch soon. NightSpeakers - My Blogs! 21:43, January 9, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.