Ulvercote Elementary School was a school in Wolvercote, around a mile away from The Trout Inn, which prepared children for craftsmanship or clerking. Children were educated there until the age of fourteen.
- Mr Willis, the Headmaster, who opposed the League of St Alexander and subsequently went missing.
- Mr Hawkins, the Deputy Head, who was sympathetic to the League of St Alexander. After Mr Willis's disappearance Mr Hawkins took over the school.
- Mr Croker, the woodwork teacher, with whom Malcolm got along with.
- Miss Davis, the emotional music teacher.
- Mr Johnson, who taught an unknown subject and expressed a pious fervour in favour of the League of St Alexander.
- Mr Savery, the maths teacher, who "hated" the League.
- Mrs Blanchard
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.